I keep getting small blisters on the buttom of my feet. what is this from and what could it be

Blisters are typically cause by friction. Fluid builds up under the skin to protect the skin. Have you considered the following situations as a cause. If you typically don't wear socks; your feet are sweaty a good deal of the time; the bottom of your feet are experiencing friction, these things would cause blisters. Try airing your feet out in the evenings when you are relaxing. Take off your socks and have a nice foot bath. Consider whether or not the types of shoes you are wearing could be contributing to the problem. Your condition doesn't sound serious. However, if your symptoms worsen or continue, see a podiatrist. Either way, I see a solution in your near future. Good luck!

i get these, they start off as small little blisters, then they hurt so i pop them with a pin, then they dry out and the skin becomes hard and dry. sometimes they have like blood under them which dries out and hurt and can be very painful to the point i can't walk. i have no idea what they are but i only get it on one foot and sometimes on my fingets!