I have had blisters on my nose for the past year and a half. It comes and goes as it pleases. When i masturbate excessively i tend to notice these blisters. I dont get it on any where else. These blisters are located on the middle of the nose and i am worried i might have Herpes Zoster. Does anyone know what i might be dealing with?? IS IT WORTH ME STRESSING OVER??

What you're dealing with is probably herpes. Doesn't sound like the genital kind. I don't think it has anything to do with masturbating. Most likely your symptoms are brought on by stress. Your excessive masturbation is probably due to stress, as well. As a means of self-soothing. Certainly, you should see a Doctor for advice.

stress brings on my nose blisters..although if you're jerking off that is supposed to help RELIEVE stress lol. Have you seen a doctor?