Hey all, I have been looking around the Internet at different diets and the fast track detox diet caught my eye. I was wondering which foods are forbidden while following it? I really want to make a good go of this one after many failed attempts with other diets, so I don't want to make the mistake of eating food that isn't allowed and ruining it. Can anyone give me some info about this? What can't I eat, what can I have but in small amounts, is there anything that is suggested to have plenty of....I would be very grateful :) thanks

Hello, hope you know this diet has 3 stages, and every of them has its own rules. Basically, it’s easier to tell you what is allowed. This is a restrictive diet, it isn’t supposed to be for a long term so that’s the reason you don’t have too much choice of the food you can eat during it.So, stay away from all food except these: leafy green vegetables, cabbage, artichoke, broccoli, brussels sprouts, eggs, cauliflower, lemons, garlic, beets, celery, asparagus, limes, oranges, onions etc. Sweets and snacks not to mention, it’s strongly forbidden! Just like the alcohol and sweet drinks.Good luck!

BlueRanger, I am glad you decided to try this one, If you follow the rules and stick to it properly, you will be happy with the results. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to put their body in a better shape. Just one advice for you- don’t stop with it, first few days are the hardest.Consume the food which people before me already wrote to you about, and avoid all other stuff and you will be happy with your body, I guarantee you.Oh, and it would help if you could have all those meals around the same time every day as well.