When I squirt it's always a very heavy amount of liquid and I was wondering where in my vagina does it get stored and where does it come from. I know that girls have a g spot but can you feel it and if so what does it feel like

Hello there. Many experts will tell that this is a pee. And you do know what the pee is and where is it stored, right? But they also have a theory that for female ejaculation there is a Skendes gland, where the fluid comes from, function as female prostate glands. So, I think that this is true. But there are so many other questions - is this healthy, is it healthy to squirt everyday, can everyone do that? First two questions I don't know what to answer, but about this, can everyone do that - I don't know. I think that everyone can learn it because it is in the sexual education, right?

Sometimes when you have sex, intercourse or oral, there is a risk of either bleeding or a discharge coming out. It's perfectly normal and can stop and start happening whenever it pleases. Don't be weirded out by it or worried, it's perfectly natural. It is most probably you as for women this is something that happens quite often, whilst with men it may suggest some sort of infection. If you are worried that it was him, how about suggesting that you both go for an STI/STD check-up, say you two probably don't have anything but it wouldn't hurt to check; that way you're not accusing him of anything.

Not everyone can squirt. You're a very lucky girl. I'd love to be able to do it for my boyfriend but not matter how hard I push when i get that feeling I just orgasm and it goes away. I'm determined to do it eventually.

Anyway it comes through the paraurethral ducts around the urethra. One theory is that it is like a stored up amount of vaginal lubrication.

My opinion is that if you can have a clitoral or g spot orgasm, you can squirt. but the biggest "change" has to be from the female's side of things. From what I have been told by 3 separate girls is that the muscles are actually "Pushing" out. Which is completely different from a regular orgasm. You can feel the PC muscles swelling up and wanting to push your fingers out. When that happens, do not leave them inside (which I like to do with other orgasms)

I have put a site together that helps explain many techniques and tips on how to have a full body squirting orgasm. Please check out the site for more information. PLEASE don't hesitate in asking any questions.

.

well when i was 16 i squirted for the first time and it was heavy amounts of liquid also it is normal to have tons of liquid come out when you squirt and it is healthy that is excessive liquid that is stored near your bladder that once you hit your climax that liquid is released!!!