i have had boils on my inner thighs, underarms and my boobs. They are very painful and no matter what i do i cant get them to go away. can someone please help me!!! they leave really ugly scars!

yeah im a guy and i got some that sound just like that if the scars are liek purple and pinkish and are like slight indentations or stretched skin, i dont know how to prevent them but they seem to start underneath the skin and when there is an opening they emerge i usually just try to protect them for as long as possible until my body takes them down naturally, if they do get out them microwave a cloth for a minute roughly, stick it on there and repeat every 20-30 minutes for like a couple days.

U should use antibacterial soap, keep clean during the day and use a product called boil ease that can be purchased at any drug store. Make sure the active ingredient is Benzocaine.