i have this boil that i found on my butt about three days ago, its near my anus. it has already popped but im really worried because i thought it had drained , because last nite it didnt hurt, so i thought it was completely drained, and after the puss came out even a little bit of blood started coming out. but now today it hurts again, it just doesnt hurt so bad. I'm not sure if i drained my boil completely , or if its just tender and sore. I realllly dont wanna see my doctor, because im 15 and just dont feel that comfortable. But how do i know when ive completely drained the boil?!?! anyone with good home remedies??!!?

i have the same problem but mine hasnt popped and im relly scared this has never happened to me i really need to know what to do ! its embarressing to go to a doctor, it hurts a lot i am getting scared it actually started to appear about 3 days ago also ! at this point i dont know whether to wait and sit on it... lol because its on my butt, or to go get checked it is swelling around it also ! i am really sore in classes having to actually sit on it all day.... i need advice or help

This is most likely a FISTULA.  Get to a colon/rectal doctor right a way before the infection spreads further.  They are very experienced in getting rid of these-there is no need to be embarrassed.  Infection such as these can kill a person if not dealt with by a doctor.