I am 20 yrs old now. I have put on weight as well. Last semester I wasn't that fat but now, its like I am growing fatter and fatter these days. I know I should be exercising but I don't get time to do so. I feel less confident. I know I am no less than others but its too demotivating for me. I want to lose weight easily. 

Hello shraddhadongoi,

Okay, you are 20 years old and you feel that you are very fat.  I don't know how much you weigh but apparently you think you need to lose weight.  Certainly, it can help you to feel more confident if you are of a proper weight and that does give you self confidence for many things you do.  It all boils down to a proper diet and consistent diet as well as exercise.  You may need to cut down on some of your calories for a while to get some weight loss.  Try by taking in 500 Calories per day and I think you'll see that it makes a difference.  Try to eat healthy foods like lean meats and fresh veggies and fruits.  Stay away from fried foods and sugary foods and I think that will make a difference for you.