hi i posted earlier about my husbands blister. this is about me, i have rsd in my left leg and my doctor ordered a bone scan of both legs from the knees down. while they were doing the scan a doctor came in the room and ask me if i had ever beed told that i had cancer and i said no, he went into another room and the techs started doing my right leg and again the doctor ask me about the cancer, he left and then they started doing my whole body, bvy this time i was asking about what was going on and it was my left leg that i was worried abouit because it hurt so bad. now my doctor wants me to have an mri of my right leg, the whole leg. can you have cancer in your whole leg and not know it?

I recently went to orthopaedic for my knee problem, and they found something in my left leg (femur bone). They subsequently ordered a bone scan which confirm sth in the leg. I am still anxiously waiting for the final diagnosis. Just wondering what your situation is.

Best
Al

I have been told that my bone scan result also showed sth in my leg (femur bone). I am also anxiously waiting for the diagnosis. I am just wondering how was your diagnosis.

The best,
Al