I would like to know where to find info on how to become pregnant after having both of my tubes completly removed. I had had them done were they were tied but that didn't work and at time did not want to get pregnant. So then I had both removed. Now I am with someone and we both would like to have another baby. I don't know were to look or what to do. Any info would be welcomed. Thank you.

Hi. I just had both of mine removed and was told the only way to get pregnant is through IVF (In Virto Fertilization).

Hi, I am 26 and just had my tubes removed Friday May 25th. I had fluid in them and the folicles we're destroyed. Did you have any issues with the blood? it seems like a peroid almost.

Hi, my name is JES and I had a tubal done 12 years ago and I became pregnant in my tube and I had to have both removed. The bleeding was like a period to me. I was 8 weeks late and the baby had stopped growing at 5 1/2 weeks or things would have been different for me. Life threatening. I am so thankful that I have a son who is going to be 16 and a daughter who will be 13. I am blessed.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I had my second tube removed through a second Ectopic pregnancy 3rd Jan. I forgot to ask the doctor if I would still have a period. In between the ectopics I do have 5yr old twins through IVF. this would be my option if I wanted any more children. :?

Hi im 21 years of age n on the 21st of jan 2009 only one week ago what i thought to be a normal pregnancy nearly took my life. What my doctor told me was gastro ended up being 2 ectopic pregnancy's one in each tube and they had rupchered and my tubes were ready to explode during my surgery my doctor told the next morning that im am lucky to still be alive they removed both of my tubes and dranned 1.5 litres of blood out of my uterus they needed to give me 3 blood transfusions to keep me alive. previous to this i have had another eptopic and 3 miscarriages it was the hardest thing to hear that i would never to be able to have children naturally and to think im only 21 and all my friends are starting there families and even though it is going to hurt for a very long time im am just so grateful to have my husband of 4 month by my side i don't think i could have gone through it without him. Im so grateful to the doctors who saved my life i could never thank them enough.

Wow, I know how exactly how your feel (21 yrs. old w/ectopic pregnancy). I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 24 and the doctor had to removed one of my tubes. A couple years later, I got pregnant (thank u Jesus!) with my son, who just turned 14. My husband and I have been trying to have another child for over a decade now, last December I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to get my one and only tube removed. The good news is that "I am still here!" I was bleeding internally so they had no choice but to remove the tube.

I went through the infertility process in February, 2010, received 3 embryos in the end of February, last month I found out that none of them took. My husband and I prayed about the entire process and agreed that we would only go through it 1 time because it's really an emotional disappointment if or when you find out you're not pregnant. My total cost was about $6000.00, but it was all worth it. I first praise God for the one son that I do have, and how my life was spared last year as well.

The only way I will conceive now is that I receive a miracle from God! I truly believe there is nothing to hard for him, if he wants you to have another child, whether it's through adoption, love one, etc....he will bring it to pass.

Be Blessed.
C McClam

i had ectopic prenancy when i was 19. so my doctoc need to removed my 1st tube. after 2 years i was pregnant again but still ectopic pregnancy so my doctoc try to not removed my tubes but becouse the baby is big so she need to removed my tube again.. i want to know also if how to get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

Hi Sunaya

If you have had both tubes removed, there is no way for the egg and sperm to meet up. You therefore will need to have IVF if you want to get pregnant. In IVF, the gynecologist first takes som eggs from your ovaries (it needs a minor operation under anaesthetic to do this). You partner then gives a sperm sample and the fertilisation, which would normally happen in the fallopian tubes, is done in the lab. The fertilised egg is then put back into your uterus and develops into a normal pregnancy

alright,i can i know how much that IVF ? and how long it will take? thank u.

Costs of IVF depend on where you live. I am from England and here IVF is very expensive - around £5,000 for a course of treatment, which is about 2-3 months pay for someone on average earnings.

As for how long it takes - this also varies. First they will need to run some tests to make sure you are ovulating. Then you will need to go on hormone treatment for a month before they can harvest the eggs. They will fertilise these with your partner's sperm and then freeze the embryos. After that, they will implant one (or more) embryo and wait to see if you conceive. If it doesn't work first time they will keep trying - it may take several tries. So, if you're lucky, you could get pregnant in 2-3 months from the start of the process but it could take much longer.

Is that IVF also available in philippines?

Yes - it's available in any county with a modern health system. Speak to your own doctor - they will know about local availability

Where did you have ivf for 6000?

Hi there

MY Concern Is that I had two Tubal Pregancey.....wishing to have another one maybe in A Yr..My Q's is that do they have one near where I live..N.W.T. canada....I want to get pregnant again...How long is this process take? Any Great feed back will e great thanks you.