I am a 21 year old female and over the last few months i have noticed a frequent change in my bowel habits and ability to digest my food.
I feel the need to go to the toilet constantly and i usually wake up in the morning with severe stomach aches however i can't seem to pass my food, and if i do manage to go to the toilet i never seem to completely empty my bowels and lately my stools have been coming out a dark black colour.
Whenever i eat food i also experience severe stomach pains in my upper and lower abdomen, which takes hours to subside. The pain is usually sharp in the mornings, and after i eat it feels more like painful air in my stomach that wont pass to the point where i can't even stand.
My diet has not changed at all, but my sleeping patterns have changed. About a month ago i had an upper abdomen Ultrasound to check my gall bladder and so on, and that came out clear, but is there anything else it could be?