Hello I was wondering what is going on with my stomach. The problem mostly started when I went back into an office job and work leaning over a desk for most of the day. Since doing this job for the last five months my stomach is giving me greivance. It swells, because food won't digest and move down through the intestines, I get terrible constipation and can't eat for several days until I can get things to move. During this time I feel sick and lightheaded as though my body is toxic.

I've noticed I also seem to get very tired when or if I eat carbohydrate foods. I do seem to have problems with wheat based foods, so I avoid these.

The stools are very dry and sticky like glue.

Any suggestions to help would be appreciated. I've had lots of blood tests with nothing showing up.

I highly recommend psyllium vegetable fiber. This is a natural bulking agent sold under many different brand names, and is commonly used to treat irritable bowel syndrome and hypercholesteremia. I too used to have dry sticky stools before using this product. I no longer have dry sticky stools. I consume a quarter cup of the dry psyllium powder and flush it down my throat with a large quantity of water. I do this early in the morning on an empty stomach. I won't eat again for another 2 hours. Do not consume psyllium fiber with food, otherwise the fiber will bind with the nutrients in the food making them unavailable for absorption.

I don't know if you ever got any help. I can't tell you what your problem is. If you feel full with small amounts of food, and they just seem to sit in your upper stomach, it could be that you have a gall bladder, or liver problem.
My suggestion, if you have not yet found relief is two fold. First, if you drink cola's? Stop. Completely. We have not begun to scratch the surface of what the cola industry is doing to us. It will take decades, because they are just as powerful of an industry as cigarette companies.
At the same time that you stop colas? Fast. Stop eating completely for a minimum of seven days. This will reboot your system like a computer. It won't be fun. Lord knows, I've fasted. You will feel awful before you feel better, but I have a good feeling this therapy will work for you.

i can seem tp digest meats right if i eat them i get the runs i know its to much information but when i poop u can tell it ha sent been digested enough im afraid to eat because of this

HELLO ! U R IN TROUBLE! TRY 1 THING & THEN CHECK RESULT . USE CURD AT MORNING BEFORE TAKING ANYTHING FOR 1 WEEK THEN CHECK RESULT! ALSO DO Walk after eating something for 10 minutes! i m not saying that im sure this will work rather i m saying u will be happy! yoyu will feel results ! then you should use curd 5 times in week minimum! you will be maximum alright. ALSO USE BUTTER IN BREAK FAST & EAT FOR YOUR NEED NOT FOR YOUR WISH

Try digestive enzymes & get it body's ph balanced

I too have similar symptoms. Were you ever able to find relief or what was wrong?

Julia, Were you ever able to find out what was wrong?

Anyone having this problem I would say get tested for bacterial overgrowth or SIBO

my problem was gluten & wheat products.I cannot take phylum gluten free products can be found at walmart & many grocery stores...

TRY EATING GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS & CUT OUT ANY WHEAT PRODUCTS