Hello, Im a young skinny lady of 20 years, I have constipation of 2-3 months (or more), I went to hospital because of pains and they find my stomach very very full and the doctor prescribe me Lactulose, I take this in the next 10 days I went almost everyday to toilet and I felt a little bit better but still constipated and I told to my GP if this problem is because of spicy food because I start eating this food for the first time 5 months ago and he prescribes me other laxatives with fiber and omeprazole for gastric resistance and first day when I took this medicine I felt sick, I had nausea, and I stop taking any medicine. In the next days I had loose my appetite, I loose weight, I coughing and sneezing, I had pains in my neck and difficulty to swallowing. All this stops after 2 weeks but now I have very much pains in the left side where is my stomach and cramps all over my large bowel and pains in my back, also after I eat I have stomach pains (Burns, cramps) and I'm tired. My stools had a lot of mucus and yellow and pale colour (small amounts, constipation) 1-2 weeks ago and now it's bright brown with small things like cells and mucus and also can be a infection (I'm not sure what exactly is) and I find also in urine mucus and it's cloudy and have small things and the colour it's normal. I just wonder what can it be?

Also I'm bloated all the time and I have articulation pains. many times I feel like the food wants to come out (vomiting) but it's stops in my neck, and also I found weird my tummy makes noise after I eat and I'm feel very full.

The mucous, yellow/pale color, bright brown and cells with mucuous - indicates that you are not digesting your food completely.  You have burning anc cramping - is your stool soft like diarrhea or is it hard?  Just asking as I have Celiac disease and it sounds a bit similar to my story before getting the diagnosis and now having to eat Gluten Free all the time.

Make another appointment with your doctor or GI, if you don't have a GI then ask your doctor for a referral.  Things are not normal with your bowels right now and the doctor needs to know this or they can't help you.

Hope this helps