Hello!
I need advice. After my son was born (I am still breastfeeding), my breasts became more lumpy and bigger then they usually are. Big is not the problem : ) , but lumpiness is : (
What can I do to firm my breast. Are there any exersice?

Hello!
As soon as you stop breast feeding, the breasts will return to its previous shape; they shall become smaller and less lumpy.
Here is the difference: the breast tissue itself cannot be exercised, BUT the surrounding muscles can. Surrounding muscles have a positive impact on the appearance of the breasts. I advise swimming for firming breasts.

Hello there,

As bungard has already told you swimming is a great way to make your muscles stronger, and not only the muscles which are surrounding your breasts.

My sister in law gave birth few months ago and she was really depressed because of the size of her breasts.  She always had small ones and she didn’t like the new shape of her breasts so she started with swimming. This is giving results after only one month and not just that is making her breasts to look as they did before but her whole body is returning to the previous stage. And in addition she is feeling much better mentally as well and this is great benefit after delivery. Good luck.