I have this coughing problem that lasts for days and this burning sensation in my chest and now this fever. I think this might be bronchitis fever so I don't know if I could let this go on its own or I should go check this fever with my doc and this bronchitis fever situation is this treatable fast or this bronchitis thing needs some meds to be treated. And this coughing how long it usually takes and could I keep on with my physical activities as fast as my bronchitis fever is gone? Thanks!

You must know that having bronchitis is not a joke; this is serious health condition that if it turns out to be chronic might become even life-threatening but I don't think your condition is that serious for it lasts only few days so this fever is probably provoked by acute bronchitis-so you probably have this fever for your bronchial tubes are infected by some virus. Anyway in the case of acute bronchitis followed by bronchitis fever the best treatment is just to have enough rest without any physical activity and drink a lot of water and eat right.