Hi, my kid is 4 years old and he is suffering from bronchitis. Thing that concerned me very much is that he gets bronchitis very often especially when he goes to the kindergarten. This also happens in the winter. I would like to know what antibiotics are the best for treatment of bronchitis.

Hi, first of all I would like to tell you that there no need to give your son antibiotics because bronchitis is mainly caused by viruses. As you probably know antibiotics have no effects on viruses. Only treatment which your kid needs is symptomatic therapy which will ease his coughing, make mucus more liquid and low down his temperate if it is high. Also you need to give him plenty of liquids and vitamins.

Just replying I have Bronchitis, and a Doctor gave me this medicine called " Albutane" which helped me very much. I got better only in 2 days
try it give your kid he will feel better fastest.

thanks