I`m a virgin . I only masturbate...no one else touched my penis..well now i noticed some darker than normal skin areas on my foreskin....do you think its bad ? They don`t hurt...
HELP !!!!

Please help !!!

Freckles/normal discoloration. Skin on the penis is usually quite lighter or darker, including on the head. It can range from red to bluish grey. On your foreskin you probably have a multitude of freckles. Its nothing to worry about, just like the odd freckle anywhere else on your body.

i have the same thing they look like freckles but they wernt there last year i started with a couple now i have about 6 all around the line of my foreskin. im 20 they do not hurt and they are flat no bump in the skin. i was a bit worried 2nd opinions ppl

I actually have the same thing, on the left side of my foresking there is a black splotch type thing, it doesnt hurt or have any raise to it. I am very worried. It has beeen there for as long as i could remember but not since i was born. plz help me :-(

I am experiencing the same thing. Please any help?

did you every find out what it is?