Hi everyone,

I'm thirteen and I do masterbate, (better clear that up first) but when i pull down my foreskin, i can only see About 1-2 centimetres of bell... Is this normal? My foreskin has only detached by a few millimetres - (i see slightly darker skin underneath - I guess thats normal too?) When will my foreskin fully detach, will it hurt, and how will I know? I'm really worried and need some help %-) :)

Someone please help... thanks :)

Hi Hatch,

It's not uncommon for your foreskin not to fully retract until you're about 16 or so.  Just keep doing what you're doing and it should happen normally.

You are normal for your age. 

When you masturbate, pull your foreskin back against the head. That will stretch it and help it to open up and let your head come out.

Do that every day.

My foreskin is detahced cause I masturbated since I was 12 and quoted and I'm 13. And I'm worried that it isn't normal for my foreskin to go so far back and wanted to know if its normal and if it grows back and attaches back to my penis

Dont worry it is supposed to be like that

Dont worry it happend to me when i was your age too and im fine

It is advisable to remove the foreskin ???