My boyfriend and I have had sex three times this week and I noticed a brown discharge. I'm on birth control pills and I'm supposed to have my period next week. What does this discharge mean?

Brown discharge could be old blood leftover from your last period. Also it could be Bacterial Vaginosis. Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition that is characterized by vaginal discharge and results from an overgrowth of normal bacteria in the vagina. Bacterial vaginosis is not dangerous, but it can cause disturbing symptoms. Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis are vaginal discharge and odor. You can get rid of this with several solutions. One, you can get an antibiotic prescribed by your doctor. Or some of the more natural ways are pouring two cups of apple cider vinegar into your bath...and soaking for 20 mins....do this everyday for about a week or so and see if it clears up....also by eating more yogurt this will help balance the amount of bacteria in your vagina......and this could also clear it up. 

is there anyway that i can be pregnant?