Hey!
I have a problem that is more of esthetic nature. I have little white bumps on my eyelids. My mum said this is because of high cholesterol. Can they be removed?
Thanks in advance.

I think your mum is right, but this cholesterol is not like a threat to your health. Probably they will eventually disappear. you can also visit dermatologist and this little bumps can be removed, but i am afraid they will return. I think there is no cream that can remove them permanently, they will probably disappear themselves.

Hello there venson,

I think that you should visit your doctor. If your mother thinks that this is something normal and that it will disappear on its own that is really great but somehow I am not that convinced so I would like to say that the best thing is to get confirmation that everything is fine from an medical expert. Of course I don’t know how that really looks like and she can be right but either way if it could be treated why would you have to live with something that doesn’t look nice.

So try to talk with your father instead. Maybe he will have more understanding for you. I hope that you will resolve your problem soon.