Hi, I'm Caitlin. Recently yesterday I discovered small bumps on the back of my right ear. They are about the size of a grain of rice. They don't hurt or itch. They have not increased size or spread since yesterday. I used a new hair product from Garnier yesterday but if it were an allergic reaction It would have been more wide spread and gone by now. Plus, I use other Garnier products and most of their products consist of the same ingredients. I haven't done anything or nothing has happened that would be considered out of the norm. I am 13 years old..

Help?
Thanks for reading.. :-D

Well Caitlin,

You are young and you have probably entered in the puberty right now. Do you have any other problems with acne? Your body is now changing and your hormones are affecting your body, your skin especially. I don’t think that this could be an allergic reaction, because the reaction would be much greater than just few bumps.

In my opinion you should leave them alone for few days and they should disappear by themselves. If they are still present after that time you can try to use some creams for acne an see will it help.

Have you tried to squeeze the bumps? Is there anything coming out of them then?

Just be patient and I think your bumps will go away.