Hello! I am very confused ad I hope that you will be able to help me. My throat is sore for few days and I thought that I got cold. But this morning I have noticed little white bumps on either side of the throat. Do you know what this is? I can tell you that I have bad breath too and little increased body temperature. Thank you!

Hello! Well, I think that you will need to visit your doctor because you need medications. I ca tell you that these bumps are actually tonsils crypts which are fool of food you have eaten before. So, this can cause some bacterial infection (maybe it is already caused). Your doctor will prescribe you appropriate treatment.

my doctor told me that there was no medication to take care of these. I just had my tonsils removed for this problem b/c the doctor told me this was the only cure. though i'm not thru the pain yet i know that it will be worth it b/c i had a pretty severe case of it.