hi just wondering if any1 has encountered this...
i believe that good girls should swallow however;
i cant swallow my boyfriends sperm cos it feels like its burning my mouth and throat. also bad aftertaste. ive never had a problem with other boys sperm.
my partner eats quite healthily. could it be an underlying problem or symptom for something else?
what could be causing this?

I firmly believe that sex should be pleasant, fun and satisfying for both partners in every way possible. I don't believe you should be obligated to swallow if you don't enjoy it. You can discreetly dispose of unwanted matter in a napkin, hankerchief or towel, or excuse yourself to the restroom if there is one, or the bushes or wherever. Just one guy's opinion.

Boring boy.

So btw yeah my sperm burns girls' throat too, and it's always been the case (I tried eating it when I was 15 and it was already burning). Came here to find answers cause I have a healthy lifestyle etc but no matter what I eat, it'll always be itchy.