I am in my 50’s and I had hysterectomy few years ago. Initially my boils began under arm, later spreading to under the other arm. I now have large boils on the inner thigh and in the very crease of my leg on the other side and buttox. I tried with various lotions and creams, antibiotics for a while too. I hope that someone can recommend me more effective treatment. Thanks.

I am 22 years old. I've never had boils anywhere else on my body besides my buttox and my legs and now I do. Is they are going to spread under my arms like on you?
I had unprotected sex and I've used ecstasy on a regular basis on the weekend for about 5 months. I didn’t sleep much. Could ecstasy and not sleeping right be the cause of my boils? Is it common for HIV infected persons to have boils? I don’t know what to think.