My left testicle feels kind of rough and my right is smooth like a grape. My left doesnt have any significant bumps, but the surface just feels wavy or like concrete does. When trying to google this i kept getting results from people who have lumps and big significant bumps on their testicles, then i came across one result that mentioned calcium deposits can make your testicle feel bumpy to the touch (tiny bumps). Apparently it can cause pain but mine does not, and its also very common. I had read a search result that said if it does not cause you any pain and you can just feel it when you rub the surface of your testicle then its harmless and nothing to worry about.

Of course ill constantly do self exams to see if any changes occur in any sizes of the bumps, but what do you guys think? I had never heard of this before.

Hi ParanoidasHell,
To be honest I never heard of this also. However I found out that if you have calcium deposits than the best way to know it is to do an ultrasound.
Are you planing on going to doctor for this?

I cant login, but no i don't plan to. Its actually gotten alot less rough since the post.

Why can't you log in? Did you forgot your pass?

"Could not insert data into users table"

When you type your user name do you type all small letters or you type exactly like this: 'ParanoidasHell'?

You have to type your user name same as you have when you registered.

Let me know if you have succeeded to log in.

Hope to hear from you soon as logged member so we can continue to discusses about your health issue and not log issue. :-)

Still wont work :s I keep getting the error.