Hello folks. For a last a couple of days, I am feeling some pain in my knee. My fitness coach told me that, according to those symptoms, I have an issue with the meniscus. So, I was reading a little bit about this and I find out that it can be because I have rapture meniscus tear or something else has happened to it. I don't know. Anyway, I feel pain occasionally, when I am lifting weights, sometimes when I am walking, but not that much. I just want to know one thing - can a meniscus tear heal on its own?

Well, it depends. There is something called "red" zone, and that is a zone that may heal on its own.  But sometimes, that is impossible and in that case, it has to be repaired with surgery. On the other hand, without nutrients from blood, tears in so-called "white" zone cannot heal. I think that your doctor can better explain what this is, what is the red and white zone in this case when we are talking about ACL tear injury Sure, there are some exercises that can help you in your healing process, but I think in most of the cases, a doctor will recommend a surgery. 

Celebrity

Good day there. Sure, some of the injuries can be healed on their own, but you should also know that in this case, your recovery plan should be committed to for the long-term, which basically means that it will last a little bit longer. In that case, you needed to make sure that the muscles surrounding the knee are stable and strong. But also, you need to maintain a body weight, so you can't have some extra pounds when you are treating such an injury.  Also, you really should try to avoid activities that will be hard on the knees. If you are wondering how long this will last - well the answer is about 8 weeks. 

It is possible, but it takes a time. You can try to heal it with several exercises, but don't you do that alone, without someone who is an expert and your health care provider. Maybe you think that you do know how to perform properly all the exercises, but I am not so sure that anyone should take this risk and do those exercises alone. You can try to wear those knee braces, but I also do believe that they are temporary solutions. Also, there are some creams that you can use. But again, you should see your doctor. Good luck! 

good day there.
what is the type of your injury? because this plays a huge role. healing such a delicate injury is very dependant on the level of health general and a level of the pain and injury as well. for sure, there are some specialized supplements that are used with a high level of success in helping to heal joint cartilage and you can ask your doctor about this. they will recommend you those for sure, if they are good and if your doctor sees that it can help you. it can be healed, I repeat and it takes up to eight weeks. I hope that you don't have a big injury, that this will be healed alone. without a procedure. good luck.

Hi there. The good news is that it can be healed, and very, very successful. you can count on that, if the injury is not that dangerous, it can be healed with appropriate nutrition and supplementation. But also, in any other case, if the damage it’s too big and a little bit serious, you should know that it may be very difficult to repair. So, answer your question is yes, but supplements are not a magic wand that can chase away the pain and problem. Also, a severe tear won’t grow back and I think that your doctor know is perfect.