Im in trouble. Im bleeding constantly and i don't know if its from my period or from constipation. I have to constantly take showers and change. I don't know rather to go to the doctor and get checked out or just take medicine. what should i do.

I had this same issue, the doctor told me it was just because of irregular periods. It would come for the longest time, and then stop.

I have the same problem I have a light period with pinkish discharge for 2 weeks then I have the dark almost purple discharge for 1 week and then I spotting or no period with only light clear discharge for 3-4 days this been happening for 8 months now exactly the way I describes it and the wholemonth long I have period symptoms cravings for carbs bitchy mood swings and fatigue. Before this I had 2 year sof non stop bleeding purple clumps. I saw 3 docs and they all said nothings wrong your body is regulating itself but im 36 yrs old how long dos it take to regulate my freakn period. Im just replying to let you know your not alone :) and also my research and experimenting iwth vitamins and herbs tells me my problem is hormonal. So Im trying this indian spices now Im only on my second day Ill let you know in a couple weeks how it worked out. I take 1 teaspoon cumin and corriander powder and one teaspoon fennel powder in 6-8 Im supposed to see ifmy metabolism and my period regulate it self also it supposed to make you drop weight and I only spent 3 dollars for both bags of spice powder also turmeric powder can be used for bloating. OK well take care.

This makes me feel better. I have the same problem for a couple of months then it stops goes back on a regular schedule for a few more months. Then out of no where back to the same very light period, spotting, all the regular hormonal actions take over like bloating, being tired, bitchy, hungry. But I was worry cause I'm 24. I havent seen a doctor at all & i'm like most people scared of what they may say. But I am active & do my best at eating good.