Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you can take protein shakes & biotin in the same day? I started taking protein shakes about a year ago due to me going to the gym but for about 6 months now i have noticed my hair has started falling out and i'm not sure what is causing it. I've read a few articles that have mentioned biotin helps hair growth but some articles say you shouldnt be having alot of protein but some say it is okay to have protein & biotin together so i'm a little confused.

My hair falling out is really concerning me so if it means me cutting out protein shakes all together then so be it.

Are you using whey protein isolates? Cause it has been known to do that. Whey protein consentrate actually promotes healthy hair growth.

Hello. I want to share my experience with you. I started to lose my hair as very, very young. I was 23 and this was like the end of the world for me. So, I started to use a biotin for hair growth and for sure, it helped me a lot. But very soon, I have noticed that there are so many good benefits of it. So, I started to do some research. So, I have realized that biotin is good in order to build back muscle tissue when it is broken down. It is also good in supporting your metabolism. Again, I did some other research - on how many to take it? Per day. I was taking 30 micrograms per day. And yes, I was using it with protein shakes and with whey protein as well. It was all good.