Please I need an answer

• You need to give much more detail regarding what happened and when (actual dates and period history data).
  • Your vagina is the birth canal, so how did he put his penis on it?
  • You can only get pregnant if sperm enter your vagina at a fertile time.

hey veronica15 did you get pregnant now?

shepherd999 can i ask i question. cause im going crazy right now! my girlfriend give me a ha****b until sperm came out on my pants so i clean it using my hands so probably there are some sperm on my finger and im sure its dry! after 2-3 hours i put my finger into her vagina. in this situation could my girlfriend be pregnant. please answer me.

Sperm will only live in a fluid, so the likelihood is that after 2-3 hours the semen would have dried, and any sperm would probably have died. However, she could only get pregnant if sperm entered her vagina at a fertile time, but you have given no dates or period history data to help determine that. If it didn't happen at a fertile time, then she certainly could not get pregnant.

1. What date did this event happen?
  2. What were the start-dates of her last 6 periods (or as many as you know)?
  3. What date is her next period due to start?
  4. How do you calculate that due date?

this exact same thing happened to me however we did all that whiz about 1-2hs after he came but by the time it’s dried and he also had wiped his hands it would have died and hence... it’s dead I was panicking for days on end but no it’s good

Just a note that this two day event happened about a week after the end of my ovulation, and my periods are around a 25-day cycle.
On the first day, I gave him a hand job and he ejaculated on my hands, but I washed them about 2 minutes after. He didn't have any semen on his hands for what i know. Right after this happened I made sure he scrubbed his hands as well, and about 15 minutes later, he fingered me. The next day, he fingered me again, he didn't masturbate the night before, and he never touched his own penis before he did finger me. After that, I gave him a hand job and he came, but never touched himself after he did. I made sure to wash my hands and I made sure he did too, and he fingered me again after the hand job. After all of that we were on his bed, and I accidentally put my hand down on his semen, and didn't wash them. Two hours later I went home and took a bath, my hands were dry but I touched my clitoris in the bathtub with the same hand I touched his semen with. My hands were already wet from the bath water.
It seems unlikely that I am pregnant, but I am very anxious. I am only a day late on my period but i have been experiencing very small cramping. Is there any chance I could be pregnant by any of these events?

Whatever "happened about a week after the end of ... ovulation" would be extremely unlikely to lead to pregnancy as it would be very likely to be a fertile day. But how do you know when was "the end of ... ovulation"? [Ovulation only occurs at a moment in time]

Even so, from what you have said, there seems almost no chance that you would get pregnant because of your actions. But you do need to be careful.

• [Your post is in reply to my response to a guy who gave his girl a handj*b, so I hope I haven't missed anything]

Thank you so so much

The day before, about 11 pm, I masturbate, nut, and wipe it off with a tissue. About 9 am the next day, I figured get my girlfriend, she gets scared she might get pregnant. Any thoughts?

Fingered* index and middle finger were both in

Hi Phann
There is very little chance that after about 10 hours there would be any viable sperm left if there were no visible semen on your hands. However, she would only get pregnant if sperm entered her vagina at a fertile time. So if it did not happen at a fertile time, there would certainly be no chance of pregnancy anyway. But you have given no event dates, period history, or the date her next period is expected.

She expects her period today, but she says her cycle is always off. She's gone 40 days without a period once. Her last on was on 1/7/18

If her period is, in fact, due today, then it is probable that it didn't happen at a fertile time. But you have only provided a little bit of the information requested! You have not even said what date this fingering happened. Also, you say "her cycle is always off". Off from what? How are due dates calculated then?

1. What date did the event happen?
  2. What were the start-dates of her previous 6 periods?
  3. How does she calculate her period is due today? 8 Feb is 32 days from 7 Jan

The event happened 2 weeks ago on Wednesday. I do not know her start days of her periods, only the month before. She has an app that she records In Everyday to calculate her period.