My fingers has semen but i washed it after i ejaculated. After i washed my hand i wiped it on my short then it is already dried. After few minutes i inserted my fingers on her vagina. She can be pregnant? I really worried sir. Thank you for your response

As I just posted, if you washed all the semen off your hands, and they were properly dried, then there would be nothing to enter her vagina. Also, if it didn't happen at a fertile time, then she could not get pregnant anyway.

But you haven't given any timing details.

1. What date did this happen?
  2. What date is her next period due to start?
  3. What date did her last period start?
  4. How long is her cycle usually?
  5. Are her periods regular?
  6. Do you know the start dates of any of her earlier periods?

Her last period is sept.6 but her cycle is not regular. She got her period 7days from now and it is enough. But the scenario was happened in october 7. I really worried sir until now even 26 days after it will happened

If she got her period on 26 October, then 7 October would not likely have been a fertile day. That being so, she would not have been able to get pregnant. The fact that she has had her period would tend to substantiate that she is not pregnant.

The days it takes after she got her next period is 49 days beacuse her last period is sept. 6 and the next is oct. 26.. Then the scenario was happened in oct.7.. She can be pregnant?

I am not sure what you mean, but my previous answer said she would not likely be pregnant. There is the possibility that 7 Oct might have been a little fertile, but her period arriving on 26 Oct indicates she is not pregnant (providing there has been no other risky sexual activity since). But if you are worried, a home pregnancy test would b reliable no, if it is really 6 days since risky sexual activity

It is direct answer sir. She got her last period is sept. 6 and she got her next period in 26 october. Oct. 7 when i inserted my finger on my gf vagina but i washed it and wiped it before i inserted my fingers. Thank you for your answer sir.

There are no other sexual activities will happened, but i ejaculated and my hand has semen but i washed it and i wiped it on my short after i inserted on her vagina. She can be pregnant?

So she cannot be pregnant sir?

Now you say "I washed it and I wiped it on my short after I inserted on her vagina". Previously you said, "before I inserted my fingers".

However, as I said, the fact that she has had her period is a good indication she is not pregnant. But a test would be reliable.

It is very unlikely.

Sorry sir i mean before i fingered my girlfriend.

so on september 9 (i was on my period) i gave a guy a ha****b .. i'm a virgin and had never given a ha****b .. he had got some cum on my hand and i wiped it off.. then a little while later i went to the bathroom (i can't exactly remember how much time had gone by) and i wiped all i did , i didn't like touch myself or anything ... then on october 5th i got what i think was my period but i'm not sure.. the 5th was a thursday .. it was super light and then that next morning (friday morning) i woke up and i had gotten blood on my pajamas and in the bed.. then later friday i got a pretty bad cramp took some IB profem and it later went away.. now my period wasn't exactly heavy but it wasn't super duper light either.. & if i remember correctly it had blood clots.. then sunday it stopped .. so it wasn't that long of a period.. then a few days later i wiped and there was blood but later went away.. i'm hoping it was my period but im also scared that it wasn't .. it is now november 4th and my period should be coming soon i'm just scared it's not gonna come.. i have been way too extremely stressed about this to wear i wake up thinking about it and not sleeping good.. i have taken so many pregnancy test like close to 20 and they have all been negative .. i guess i'm just scared that they are wrong even though i hope that they are right ... i'm just curious to see if there's a chance of pregnancy

If Oct 5 was about the day you were expecting your period to start, then Sept 9th was unlikely to have been a fertile day.

1. Sept 9 you were on your period. What date did that period start?
  2. How long is your cycle usually (typically 28 days)?

You gave him a h*ndjob but you didn't say what he did to you. However, bearing in mind the date and negative test results, I am quite sure you could not be pregnant.

I started my period in september 8th. & he did nothing to me, i just strictly gave him a ha****b. i've never counted exactly they just happen around the same general time, no specific date .. i've never really kept track because i'm not sexually active. i'm still a virgin and that was my first time to ever give a hand job.