That cycle was 27 days. This cycle is over 30 days. To get pregnant, sperm has to enter our vagina at a fertile time. The second day of your period is unlikely to be a fertile time, and there seems no opportunity for sperm to have entered your vagina. You haven't stated your age, or when your periods started, but it could be they haven't settled, or maybe you are just a bit irregular. Or perhaps stress has delayed your period. The negative results can be relied on unless you have had risky sexual activity since.

But be careful. sexual activity often starts with a handj*b, and the guy just wants more, or the girl gets carried away, and before long, further activity takes place and the risk of pregnancy increases.

1. Was this the only sexual activity you have had?
  2. You referred to 'a guy'. Was this your boyfriend?

yes this is the only sexual activity i have had. I am 17. No, he's. it my bf he was just a friend. So you don't think that there is any way i could be pregnant? i really hope not. i'm scared it was implantation even though i wanna say it was just an odd period seeing i had been beyond paranoid etc. and i still am. i'm not sleeping at night, i wake up thinking about it, and then i'm tired all threw out the day and i constantly worry about it. But you think that all the pregnancy test put correct? because i've been reading scaring myself even more that some women take them and they show up negative even when they are, so i just have this fear that that could happen to me. But could the sperm have lived down there for a few days and then made its way? so is it bad that this has been 30 days and i haven't started? should i be worried ???

1. "you don't think that there is any way I could be pregnant?" Not from what you have told me.
  2. If it is as you say: "this is the only sexual activity I have had", then there seems very little opportunity for you to get pregnant.
  3. You are "scared it was implantation", but that was 26 days after your sexual activity. Implantation would not likely happen more than 12 after Ovulation Day, and sperm only live inside a woman's body for up to 6 days. That would make a maximum of 18 days from the day sperm entered your vagina that implantation could have occurred. 26 days is 8 days longer!
  4. "you think that all the pregnancy test put correct?" Yes, if you have taken them after 26 Oct they would be reliable. There are some false-negatives, but they are usually when the tests have been taken incorrectly - usually too early.
  5. "could the sperm have lived down there for a few days and then made its way?" You need to be more specific.
    • "down there": where exactly did the semen land?
    • "made its way": Made its way from where to where?
    • What were you wearing at the time?
    • Did your hand/fingers get near or penetrate your vagina?
  6. "is it bad that this has been 30 days". No. It is not an extra long cycle. But your stress could delay it.
  7. If "he was just a friend" how did you come to give him a handj*b? When is that sort of thing going to happen again?

There are few things that makes me worried if i could be pregnant so please help me. My boyfriend has semen on his hands after ejaculation but he washed it wiped it on the towel. After 10 to 20 minutes his hand was truly dried and he was inserted his fingers on my vagina. Could i be pregnant?

If his hands were properly washed and dried, there would be no sperm left to get you pregnant. Also, if it happened at a non-fertile time you wouldn't be able to get pregnant anyway, but you have provided no data to determine that.

Why i got white mens after my menstruation? It is sign of getting pregnant? Please help me

And it white mens was shuttered.

Thick white discharge after and before mentruation is common.
Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. However, if there is itching, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.
If your discharge is clear and stretchy, it is "fertile" mucous and means you are around ovulation time.
If you have had a menstrual period flow, then you are probably not pregnant.

What do you mean by "white mens was shuttered"? shuttered??

Sorry i mean clutter.

Clutter? That means "white mens was clutter"? Or do you mean clotted (like clotted cheese}?

I mean It was formed, something like that.

I know that writing in a foreign language is difficult. If you mean its consistency was thick rather than runny than that is normal.

Yes, it is thick. That could be sign of pregnancy?

It is not a sign of pregnancy, although it does occur in pregnancy. It is also common at the beginning and the end of a cycle. If you are worried, then please give me some more information.

1. What day did the fingering take place?
  2. What exactly happened that day?
  3. What was the start date of your last period?
  4. What other sexual activities have you had since your last period started?
  5. What is your usual cycle length (typically 28 days)?
  6. What date is your next period due to start?
  7. How did you calculate that start date?
  8. Can you give earlier period start dates for this year?