i masterbate 3-4 times a day. i sometimes try a bit of it. it has no taste but it feels good that you don't have any sex and you just sexed with yuorself. it is good feeling i can d it with my sister and my mother also . i always wanted to f**k my sexy mother.

^^^what........the f*ck

Yeah,man, great stuff,nothing wrong with eating ones own cum,as long as you are clean,I agree it does taste good,I just love it too....the more cum the better.I'd like to save it in a big glass and have a great time slurping it down,whilst wanking.or having it for supper.

Good stuff, Man,your mother and sister must be very sexy,I was wondering if U f**K your mother and sister at the same time??? Gee that would be fantastic...just taking it out slowly from your sister and/or mother and slipping into your sexy mother and back and forth....so go for it mate...and enjoy it. especially if U cum in both...wow what a feeling.....

Yes man I love it too. Wish I had more to enjoy

I have been swallowing my own semen for years and find it to be an acquired taste.If I am expecting my partner to swallow it then it is right that I make sure it tastes good. And  that's probably why I love the taste of her natural p***y juices....mmm

I didn't like beer when I first drank it but I soon acquired the taste of that too

It always causes insomnia for me...

Plenty of people eat semen every day for most of their adult lives. It can't hurt you. I've never sucked a guy, but I have eaten it out of/off of women, and I sometimes eat mine after I j.o.

I think the taste is OK, and it's very sexy thing to do. I have to use the old "legs over the head" method or the "edging" method or else I lose interest in eating it as soon as I'm done. Edging is cool. You get right to orgasm, but not quite, where your flopper is flopping around on its own, dying to come. If you stop before you hit your peak, your prostrate won't bet the message and it will send up the cum...quite a bit of it. I like to catch it on something (spoon, etc.) and eat it. Then I go back and get my orgasm while I have a big wad of cum in my mouth. Feels really sexy.

I suck my semen from my girls p***y all the time and swallow it 

Yes I love my own cum and also I eat other guys cum

how does semen taste ? i never tried it

I'm a 43 of age just divorced with on child, and no dating do to stress and the loss.of 20 Yes married, and I was thinking about swallow my seamen I like my pre cum and whatnot know if I'm.crazy to swallow it. What should it taste like. Hope don't bother u with this question Tommy write back soon thanks

Please reply back 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Will the sore throat go away?

Am a male transgender love to wear sexy lingerie while wearing a very wet plastic adult diaper&plastic panties&masturbate in them&SWOLLOW my semen after am done