At the above: You sir are a fool. Extacy almost killed me today...ONE TAB...despite Pill reports Etc. Such a deep Ketamine hole, that i wished i had just OD'd on molly instead. ONE tab. You will not ever feel the way you did that night kiddo...even after you do it again. Hopefully your still alive.

hello, i get that too, sounds like the same thing anyway like a leaking feeling or a tickle in ur chest or a flutter if u like, ive also been in the same situation. stop taking drugs. and look after yourself, the feeling u was getting in ur chest was probally a panic attack and palpatations.

First of all-the reason that people cannot express their thoughts accurately is more so an indication that they are not properly educated, not because they've ingested pills. As for your comments, I find them to be utterly misguided and misinformed.
What you need is a good dose of therapy. You're saddened over losing your girlfriend and are taking it out on this post. Ecstasy will not ruin your life. What will ruin it is repeated mistakes and unfortunate circumstances. An experience, or several for the matter, with the drug ecstasy will not have permanent effects on your health and/or mind. It is an amazing chemical that if treated with respect, could ultimately have positive effects on a persons life...I think you're in need of a few good pills to snap you back to reality.

over and out

Heres my story i took mdma (capsule form) for my first time and loved it. 2 weeks later i tried it again and had to go to the hospital for my heart its been about 2 weeks after the incident and now i have anxiety and my heart still acts up sometimes. I suggest to eveyone reading this to not do mdma it will ruin ur experience with smoking weed and just hanging out with your friends

My 21 year old son had damage to his heart from using stimulants but he continued to '"roll"' on a regular basis for years. On March 5th 2012 my son died from the effects of ecstasy on his compromised heart! That should answer your question. True story. See info @"about me" @deborahpatterson3 on fb! RIP Alex!

im 16 year old and ive been doing mollie and acid for about a year now. last month i amolst died twice, from what i believe was a drug over dose. the first time i was at a rave and i took 2 hits of some sort of research chemical one of them was 25 I, from the moment the 2nd hit took effect i didnt fell right, i wasnt really a trip, it felt more like a body high, and there was a weight on my chest. i ignoerd mthe felling and went on as normal. when we were on our way home my friend was going 70mph on a really narrow turn on the highway and all of a sudden i got this burning in my chest and my heart started racing. when we got home my body started going numb and i couldnt breathe, for the next 6 hrs i was just focousing on my breathin and trying to get my heart rate back down. i went to sleep and felt a little better the next morning, but my chest was still hurting and it was hard for me to breathe. after about a week of my chest not hurting,3 of my friends and i took a blue puma tab at a tattoo shop. i had herd that blue pumas were bunk, but the guy that gave it to me said it was a green jaguar. i never really felt like i was rolling. when we were on our way home i felt something, and then all of a sudden my arms started going numb again and they started cramping up, they were stuck in a crab like position, and i couldnt breathe, and i had this stabbing feeling in my back, i felt pain all over my body, and mostly where the main veins are, my neck, the inner part of my arm, and behind my knees, it felt like i was being stabbed. i fell out of the car and ran into the house, and drank a bunch of milk, it freaked out my friend becuse they took they same sh*t as me, my friend kinda got the chest pains but it wasnt as bad as me. i was still feeling the symptoms, but i felt a little better, i still couldnt breathe. and i seriously thought i was going to f*****g die, i layed on a couch for a couple hours trying to get my heart rate back down. its ben like that since them, sometimes it goes away but not for long. i went to the doctor they did a kat scan an ekg and blood work, but they said i was fine. i didnt tell them it was fron drugs though so they said it was probablly a panic attack, which i know it wasnt. i havnt been doing acid and mollie anymore, but ive been doing downers drinking and smoking weed. sometimes when i smoke the feeling comes back and its hard for me to breathe, sometimes my body tenses up and i start shakinng, also since then ive ben getting stabbing pains in my chest back neck and my arms, they still go numb sometimes, i just want to know whast wrong with me, becasue i see that its going away for most of you. i dont want death to be the only way out of this sh*t.

sunshine808waikiki wrote:

carver wrote:

I was born with some heart problems. Now, I have 22 years, and I am healthy or I feel like that. Recently I have heard that ecstasy can damage your heart. I am a user of ecstasy for 5 years. Is this true; can ecstasy damage your heart? What else can it damage? Brain?

"Cardiomegaly" refers to an 'enlarged' Heart. You can google the symptoms of Cardiomegaly if you think you have symptoms. The cause can be Alcohol Abuse, poor nutrition, stimulant use and others. If your heart becomes enlarged or in any way compromised M.D.M.A. can kill you. It is a fact that if you have ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR HEART WHATSOEVER you should never roll.

how bout calling 911?????

sounds like what im going through now which is Pericarditis a virus on the membrane around the heart i went to go toliet in the middle of the night before going to bed and my heart started beating heavy and fast my girlfriend called the ambulence they did and ekg scan and it came up similar to someone suffering a heart attack turns out its a virus and the heart is not damaged just inflamed on the plastic sheet that covers the heart its extremely painfull and feels like your dying hope this might of helped

There is hope. If you are feeling disjointed feom exstacy abuse contact me. This all natural product will give you healthy cardiac circulation and fortufy your serotonin receptors. Contact me if you would like a sample. All I ask is that when you notice it help you, share it with a friend.

sex: female 

the first time i tried pure mdma i was 18 and loved it. i have been doing it recreationally since then, upping the amount i've taken little by little and it hadn't had a bad effect till i decided to have 3gs at global gathering earlier this year. don't get me wrong, i had an awesome time but the sunday morning when we went back to the tents to have spliffs before bed, i went crazy. and when i say i went crazy, i don't mean a little loopy.. i mean i actually lost my mind. it really took hold and really went bad on me. i went to global with 3 of my best mates (all lads) and i obviously thought i could keep up but nope!

the ordeal..

i was up crying hysterically for about 6 hours that morning, i was hearing voices around the tent and my thoughts were running wild in my head, thinking that the people outside were going to come in and grab me and there was nothing i could do about it.. it was the scariest thing i have ever been through and it really has effected me. i didn't know how i was going to live a normal life anymore and i went through it alone, my mates were all asleep around me and i didn't want to wake them up because i'm not that selfish but i really did need that comfort from them. i had 2 minor asthma attacks that night, it's a good job i had my inhaler otherwise i may not be here today. although minor, they was enough to scare me.

that morning when they all woke up they had no idea what had gone on, i was still asking crazy questions and they hadn't a clue what was up with me. i wouldn't even come out of the tent when we had to pack up.. it took them an hour and a half to persuade me that nothing was going to happen to me if i came out of the tent. 

recovery..

when i got home it took me a good two months to recover, my serotonin levels were obviously screwed but i was so unhealthy and crying over anything literally.. everything i saw, spoke about or thought i'd see the negative side and i'd be in hysterics over it. because i'm a girl too i noticed how it screwed up my body, my periods were more severe, pain wise that is. they were so painful i was lying on the floor cupping my tummy in agony, no spliff or painkillers could heal it. i was so healthy before too, exercising every day and had a really healthy diet but now (and still after all this time) i find it really difficult to motivate myself to do anything and atm eating unhealthy is the only thing that makes me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY ADVICE TO YOU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

without sounding like a hypocrite, i would advise no one to take mdma. i am no longer a user and i am happy i have made that decision. it's great on the night don't get me wrong, but with everything thats good the bad comes along too.. and the better the thing in question (mdma) the worse the bad can get (bad trips).

md effects your mind body and spirit. think about it, you feel amazing when youre rushing your tits off but you really have to make up for it because the next day your serotonin levels are screwed and your body's screwed which then pushes your whole self out of balance. also, if you have a bad trip once on any drug and you go a little over board again, you're going to have the same trip.. trust. it doesn't even have to be the same drug.

it really does change you, and not for the better that's for sure. now i need to wait 7 years before i really begin to see my serotonin levels increase, and even by then they won't be at all how they were before i took md. it damages brain nerve endings and cells and may even cause serious brain damage if you're not careful. not only that but it could kill you if you get a bad batch.

you lose your teeth, you age a hell of alot, you can lose your mind and you become really unhealthy.. my advise to you is to stay clear from chems and just stick with your cannabis sativa because mother earth gave us this for a reason.. because it's healthy and natural and can help bring your body back into balance if not abused.

i hope this helps and people take the time to read this,

much peace and love everyone.. stay safe xxx

I think I had my first pill when I was 16 maybe 17 and probably dropped every weekend for about 6monts to a year but usually only 1 or 2 at a time 3 at the most. I'm going to go against everyone else only because I've never had any problems or found myself to be addicted. I've had probably 1 bad experience - I believe the pills we had were cut with ketamine and other nasty sh*t. my partner and I experienced hallucinations, scared feelings, and breathing/heart irregularity. Nothing serious... we put up with it through the night as we couldn't sleep just lay in bed waiting and eventually it was over. From the end of 09 to recently I stopped using ecstasy (for no particular reason pills went sh*t there was an mdma shortage we just didn't bother). Recently I've had a few again (3 a couple weeks ago then 1.5 a week later and 2 at a festival last weekend). I'm in love again! Been doing a lot of research on the effects of ecstasy especially long term and have found it is a fairly safe drug. The issues arise when it's mixed with other drugs, the pills are cut with other drugs, or from overheating/dehydrating or water intoxication (drinking too much water). I think recreational ecstasy use is fairly safe (when it comes to drugs)... I love it, I've had some of the best days/nights of my life on ecstasy. All I can say is be responsible - be in a safe environment with people you can trust if you feel sh*t, test your pills if you can so you know what's in them, keep hydrated but don't drink too much water and don't be excessive - ill usually only have 1-2 anyway. Use in moderation otherwise you'll just build up a tolerance and it'll become an issue

Serotonin levels are completely replaced about 7 days after mdma use. I'm not sure where you got 7 years from. Also there's no scientific evidence that proves mdma alone causes permanent damage to the brain. I'm sorry you experienced this but MDMA alone isn't going to give you a 2 month come down - I've had some pretty bad comedowns - crying easily etc but after a week my serotonin levels are back to normal. Also to avoid the comedown look into taking 5hpt it supplements your serotonin levels. available from health food places and pharmacies I think

I’m 34 and I recently tried mdma for the first time and then a second time Saturday just gone. I just read through most of this topic that reports almost exclusively bad experiences (some with a good experience before, I’ll comment on that in a bit). Another obvious trend here is that many of the posters are/were kids whist experimenting/taking these chemicals. When I became a teenager the era of the rave was still fresh but I never went to raves let alone took ecstasy.

Fast forwarding into the present again, there isn’t one specific reason why I decided to try mdma now, I suppose I wanted to know what the fuss about it was. So the next step was getting hold of some, BUT I was only going to try it IF I could source pure mdma in crystalline form. The idea of just getting an “ecstasy pill” from a dude on the street or in a club was a big no no and should be for anybody reading this thread. For a start you probably have a pretty good chance of NOT getting ANY MDMA in your pill but some other sh!t as a substitute. Let’s consider a better scenario, luck has delivered you a pill actually containing mdma of  80-160mg, you already have a potential issue of an optimal personal dosage. And these pills will most likely contain stimulants too. As you know or should know, mdma alone increases your heart rate + so do these sTiMuLaNtS.

A lot of the posts here do seem to describe big leaps in heart rates followed by panic attacks. Some posters say they were fine and loved it the first time(s), then the next time it was totally horrific, I’ll go back to my fervent suggestion of not buying “ecstasy pills” from some dude (it’s a no brainer). We live in the age of almost ubiquitous internet usage in the western world, do your f#cking research and if this confounds you then go no further! (A friend eagerly passing you pills as you queue for the club that he got from “a guy” that’s sound isn’t research).

I bought myself some pretty accurate milligram scales (after researching them of course!) and gave myself a dosage of 1.5mg per kg of bodyweight, the rule of thumb is 1.5mg – 2mg per kilogram of body weight  (if you are overweight this rule of thumb does not work). The first time was interesting; I entered it with a little trepidation possibly because the woman I tried it with seemed nervous because she had an experience in the past of getting her drink spiked with something and having problems breathing. Anyway with music playing in the background I took mine (100mg) first and started coming up I did not experience any nausea, then she took hers (80mg) she was a bit overwhelmed when she started to come up (no nausea either) , so she laid on her bed. I kept her company on the bed and after a while she suddenly said “I like this music” and we proceeded to dance for a few hours in her room. Next day we both experienced an afterglow and no come down in the following days.

The second time I did it a week later (this Saturday gone) I went to a “proper club” with the same woman, she OPTED OUT doing it in that environment. We arrived at about 2 in the morning and I scoped out the club. As I have never been to this club (I’m not a clubber) I wanted to be familiar with the place before I took the mdma (112mg this time), I noticed quite a number of people with just bottled water ; ) About 30mins passed and with more trepidation and anxiety than the first time I took it. Things went fine and once I was rolling and any anxiety diminished and I felt more obvious euphoria than the first time. It was a beautiful experience.

If you under 18 and are eager to try mdma please wait, you are more naive than you think and less mature than you think. This probably reads condensing but its most likely true. Please wait even if you have done hours of reading and also you think you know where to get just mdma in crystalline form.

Again, do your research, I would not buy pills but if you do at least get a testing kit – expect it to be bunk! Don’t organise an evening before doing that. You should try a smaller amount at home even if it passes. I’ve read about tolerance build up and some regular users no longer feeling the “Magic” even though they keep increasing their dosage and even after not using it for a year! So pick your moments!