Yoo im screwed up then. I been up sense Thursday. My arm be tingling and fingers.still wont let it go..like you i suck sociable. On it .oh boy on go .how long before it kill me .smh

Dam Bra i feeling absolutely the same

On New Year's Eve of 2015 I decided to go to this huge party with a mate which I shouted him a clear cap filled with laced mdma I know it was laced because prior to this time I had done it twice. I was 15 and a half when this happened, and from what I could recall with the drug was me and my mate were in a taxi heading to the party after I had ingested it only 1 pill, I started to feel this incredibly sensation nothing I have ever felt in my life!! All I could do was moan and sit in the taxi just feeling on top of the world I can't even begin to explain what it was like I just smiled. After that moment I think it really scarred me big time as ever since that night my whole life felt like it was taken away from me. Anxiety was a problem most the time and my heart has been acting pretty weird sincerhink I have some sort of brain damage after it, I still think of that night and that feeling i had was just something you can't even put into words.

Become vegan. It'll cure any heart issues caused by poor diet so therefore you may have a fighting chance.

look up a practitioner certified and trained in EFT Tapping or Faster EFT Tapping. Also find trauma therpist. Very important!!!! people start abusing drugs bc of hidden past trauma. the brain "seemingly" erases the memmory, but it is still there and it is driving your life. This Faster EFT and EFT Tapping physically retrains and reporgrams the brain and clears the body of past negative effects. People get off of heroin amd crack and stay off and live a happy fulfilled prosperous life. you deserve the happy life too!! Look up Robert Smith Faster EFT on youtube to get familiar in the practice. It might look strange at first, but believe me its the most amazing thing out to day in psychotherapy and healing. years of regular therapy could not heal me of my rape and PTSD but 2.5 months into sessions w a therapist who used EFT on me i stopped having daily panic attacks. My border line personality disorder (caused by the split in the mind when i was raped) is now completely cured and now am drug free within one year!! i used do drugs too you see, but i no longer have the need. i am social again and can go out clubbing and fully enjoy myself and be happy and confident. my drug of choice used to be K. nothing else, just k. i no longer need it or even want it. its amazing

i have done xts went all yellow had a fatty liver *liver toxicity* laid down in hospital for about 2 weeks now its all good noone knew what i had ididnt tell them got the medication now im feelin all good but can someone tell me what was the problem and can i do E again btw my doc told me to stay clean from everything alcool food high fat n sh*t im on a diet now i dont drink anything beides water i wanna keep this going for like 1 year but when can i doE again thats what im wondering cuz i would really love that feelin back haha.

When you take too high of a dose your body knows it's been overloaded, rejects it and your almost completely sober.