Women having an incompetent cervix is more common then I thought. However, I am not certain if any of you are in the same situation and were still able to have normal, healthy pregnancies. The cause for my cervical problems stems from having a Leep done two years ago. I understand that they are able to sew your cervix closed within the first couple weeks of pregnancy to prevent a miscarriage. Has anyone expierenced this, and was it difficult for you to get pregnant because of it?

Hello, I'm 20 years old , I've been with my boyfriend for a year and I've been having protected sex all the time. Im using the period tracker and it said I had period in April 10, the period tracker says my period suppose to come yesterday which was May 6, and my boyfriend always makes sure for the condom to be safe and always pulls out and ejeculates outside when he pulls out .. I've been bloated for two days , a little bit of cramps but that's it. Should I be worry? I'm freaking out ?

Health Guru
Hi gues 1345, do you normally have regular periods what is your normal cycle lengths and do you normally use this period tracker and is it normally accurate?