I had an abortion 3 weeks ago (surgical). I was 9 weeks along when I had it. I thought long and hard about it with my boyfriend and decided that the right thing to do was to terminate since both of our work contracts are coming to an end (and who knows when we'll find work in this economy).

The thing is though that I waited the 2 weeks to have intercourse again but! the condom broke. This was 5 days ago. I now feel weird, I have light cramping and I feel nausea. I also have a yellowish discharge for the last 3 days. Are these signs that I am pregnant again?

If I take a pregnancy test I know that it is likely that it will be positive, even if I'm not pregnant) and my doctor is out of town on holidays and will be back in nearly 2 weeks!

I need to add that I was on beach holidays for a week (came back 2 days ago). Might this had an effect on the whole thing? The doctor said it was fine to swim.

i doubt you are pregnent again it would take a while to heal from the abotion and time for your body to get back on track if it does some ppl who hav abortions never can get preggy again now im not tring to scare you so do go do a 180 on me though it be best to talk to your doctor about this and next time maaybe you should give it to adoption rather then killing the life through abortion 

You must not be very educated about this then so maybe dont post your thoughts. You can become pregnant as soon as 2 weeks after abortion and it is actually a prime time to get pregnant. As for adopting rather than "killing" , I do not think that is for you to decide. The child was not a child at 9 weeks. It is a fetus so small that your lucky to hear a heartbeat. I am very tired of uneducated people trying to tell others what is right and what is wrong. It is just as awful if not worse to abandon your child as it is to end the life before it has begun. Go look up abortion facts before you start bothering people with your opinion.

well said . I think unwanted or unplanned pregnancy must be terminated , no matter what others ( generalists ) opine . What is the use of giving birth to child and just leaving it to the mercy of fate ? Better take it off at the earliest .In fact , it is a known fact that 50% of pregnancies end up in abortion -spontaneous or MTP . Its the design of nature . Unplanned pregnancy usually result in poor nutrition and thus poor development . Better take care of existing child that giving birth to another mouth to feed and care . And yes , women do become sentimental but the woman doctor should be . They must use their discretion judiciously than being feminically emotional and advising ( encouraging and forcing) the mother to ahead with the pregnancy . For them ,its more money too , if they encourage woman to go on delivering babies !