my daughter, five years old have touched a disposable syringe which i have used to my sick dog for feeding and medicine administration. she played it with water and accidentally made a little splash to her mouth.. i washed her and made her gargle right away.. do u think rabies is transmitted to her that moment on? she has been vaccinated with rabies vaccine which is verorabs with the immunity of six months.. i am just worried. i am hypochondric...please sooth me.. thanks..

My dog was neutered around 6 years of age and he now has a cyst on his rectum that will require surgery. I just switched vets and our new vet shared that cysts benign or malignant can occur after neutering older dogs. This being said, before he was neutered, my dog had cancer on his left leg and his leg had to be amputated.