I need your help; My younger brother (29 years old) is bitten by a Rabies Infected Dog 2 days ago i.e. 8-09-2007. The dog bite him in his middle fingure; very next to the nail; not deep but 3-4 drops of blood comes out.

We start his medical process. But please if somebody knows about this anything, please reply as soon as possible. I shall be highly grateful to everyone who can help me in this.

Please help me !

Hallo,

This is very serious condition which needs immediate medical attention in order not to have the virus transmitted to your brother.  Rabies is a disease that is life threatening and if your brother got bitten by the infected dog he might have the virus in his blood. You have to know that there are vaccines against rabies but he needs to see his doctor immediately. This happened a long time ago and I am wondering now what your brother did? Is he doing fine right now? It would be nice if you could write back in order to give us some feedback. I hope this helped in any way.

All the best to you,

Karen

he's dead. to late