Why do people smoke marijuana most of my friends somke marijuana and most of em have problems in their life they say marijuana wont kill them is this true ?

Yes, they are correct. Aside from the threat of lung cancer, which apparently is significantly less than tobacco, marijuana is not known to cause any problems.

Roll roll roll yer joint-pass it down the line-take a toke hold the smoke until you blo yer friggen mind-Marijuana is not really a drug that kills aside from what has been mentioned a little lung damage but you get that much damage walking from the reds stadium to the federal building just from smog and car emissions-so what the hell smoke em if you got them.

very wrong weed does give you panic attecks and you can die by that

Claims require evidence.

Show a case of someone dying from a marijuana induced panic attack.

no sh*t sherlock!!

Dr.H here. You are wrong. You are born with THC in you, from birth till death. So panic now and die. How silly. America needs to read up.

You are the misinformed person we don't need. My mom smoked it twice. Both times she feaked and puked and all that. Do you know how I knew it was in her head. I gave her a good pot brownie without telling her. She was better than fine. I waited till I knew she was calm enough. Than I told her. She eats it now for panic attacks. As well as hypertension and high blood pressure. Get this her bad hdls? have gone down. Less fat in her blood.