can marijuana help with my sternum pain

Well, I wouldn’t bet on it but I am sure some Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs would. Have you tried using aspirin or ibuprofen to relieve the pain? Did you break your sternum or what? My brother had a broken sternum and it took him about six weeks to heal. He was taking painkillers at first but then it didn’t hurt as much, so he just coped with it.

I am not sure how marijuana would act on you if you haven’t used it before. Marijuana is not a legal treatment although there are some attempts to make it legal for certain diseases.
If your mood is very low, marijuana may only make it even lower or cause paranoia. It happened to me, so I wouldn’t suggest it if you haven’t already used it.

I recently suffored a sports related blunt force trauma to my sternum. I of course went to the doctor and got x-rays and all that jazz. Turns out it was a fracture?dislocation...hurt like hell. I will smoke if the pain gets too bad and it really does help. But I also have smoked for 15 years so it's not gonna freak me out. It helps reduce the amount of strain placed on the bone and very likely speeds up healing time. Just don't take too big of a hit...coughing hurts really bad...lol -TEN$E-