Hi, I am 22 years old girl and I am training aerobics for some time. After every aerobic class I feel tired but somehow better and relaxed. In the begging I thought that reason is my good mood but latter I realize that it happens all the time even if I come to train in the bad mood. I would like to know something more about aerobic training as it really makes me feel better.

Hi, you have noticed it very well. You are feeling better, even if you are tired, because your organism gets great quantities of oxygen which refreshes him. Main process which lies in the base of aerobic training is deriving energy aerobically. It means that oxygen is used to free energy which is delivered to muscles. Your hearth rate speeds up and blood circulates faster trough your body delivering oxygen to every piece of it. Aerobic training would be worked out at least 3 times weekly not less than 20 minutes.