I am in problem for I dislike my aerobic instructor but the crowd and exercises are great so do you think and I simply love spending my time there. Besides the fact I dislike my aerobic instructor I feel just fine after aerobic training for it makes me stay in good shape and in good physical form but I also feel so happy and emotionally satisfied even. The fact is that this aerobic instructor makes me so nervous that I am considering the possibility of quitting the trainings so do you think I should do it?

Well having such a pain in the ass of the aerobic instructor shouldn't be the reason quitting your aerobic trainings. after all you feel so fine due to your aerobic training so giving it up would be such a mistake. you would regret later I am sure. and who knows maybe this aerobic instructor of yours turns out to be a cool guy on the very end –that is what happened with mine. I disliked him first but now I figured out that without him I could't make those trainings so effective-no way. So just keep going and even if you don't seem to find a harmony with you aerobic instructor you still have got that crowd and great exercises and that what counts anyway, right?