i want to know this because i think i did. if it matters heres what i did.
i was using an electric toothbrush pressed gently on my clitoris and i held it slightly angled between my thighs. it felt amazing and i did releae a clear liquid. and i did go to the bathrrom about five minutes prior even though i wa not expecting this.
so i want to know if this is possible. and i also want to know if you think youre gona try this now because i think some people will.

You have already found out that it is possible, because it happened to you. 

Female ejaculation is mostly associated with G-spot stimulation, but it is also possible for some women to squirt after a clitoral orgasm without any kind of vaginal stimulation. Because you mentioned you did go to the bathroom before, meaning you're wanting to find out if it was urine you squirted, you should know that female ejaculation can contain urine but it also contains other fluids. 

I don't think you can intentionally try for an orgasm like that. It either happens or it doesn't, depending on your body. 

Yes. I orgasm just by clitoral stimulation. I'm not sure about the rest of the female population however lol

I orgasm regularly and readily but I have only ever ejaculated from internal stimulation before today and never on my first orgasm I usually have to have at least one orgasm before it can happen for me. But today while I was masturbating, direct intense forced orgasm style clitoral stimulation only with a Lelo vibrator, I ejaculated a large amount of liquid. it had a faint urine smell something my internal orgasm ejaculation doesn't have but the smell went away quickly and so did the liquid.
I don't think I would try it with a tooth brush but I do think I am going to see if I can do it again and it's not just a fluke :)

I have had the same thing happen. I always use the restroom prior to masterbation and when I have an orgasim I usually ejcaculate. At first I thought it was urine but it was never yellow nor smelt like urine. After doing some web research I believe it is ejaculatory fluid.