Please help. I like to masturbate with an electric toothbrush that vibrates. If I make it press really hard on my clitirus, I feel all hot and a moan and my vagina starts contracting. Is this an orgasm???? Also when (and if) I orgasm, fluid literally gushes out from down there. I think it's pee, but I always go to the bathroom before I masturbate. Is this female ejaculation????? It's quiete a lot so that's why I think it's just pee, but if it is just pee, why didn't it all come out when I went to the bathroom before????? Did i mention help?

yes its an orgasm 

Yes, it is an Orgasm and Yes, this is Female Ejaculation. This is not Urine. Yes there is usually quite a lot. If you'd just urinated there would be nowhere near this amount of liquid. The female ejaculate is clear and warm and musky. I am a guy and have seen this many times. You don't need help, you are perfect.

you sound perfect yes your a gusher

Its a mixture of cum and pee