My leg started itching me so hard yesterday and it has become so reddish and finally purple with white inner circle around the whitish dot in the center and there’s also an ugly large red circle that looks like a “bulls eye”. So can you identify this for I even started having fever and headache accompanied with nausea? So what this could be and what should I do?

You should go to a physician just to make sure if you were bitted by a brown recluse spider. I may recognize those symptoms for my husband had the symptoms you are describing and after two days it turned out that he was bitted by brown recluse spider. He also had the same outlook of the bitted area followed by fever, headache and vomiting. And if so you may be prescribed a special treatment depending of the severity of your condition. In more severe situation corticosteroid treatment might be prescribed but this is not usually the case so I advice you to put on that bitted area some cold ice pack and some antibiotic cream or lotion. And if you’re in pain you may take acetaminophen, but before doing all of this get some good advice from a physician.