It came across my mind to start some topic that might be interesting for everyone and I really hope that a lot of people will accept to be a part of this topic and communicate with us.Strokes and heart attacks can happen to everyone and they happen every day, all the time. But they also happen in the world of rich and famous, which means that sometimes money doesn't play a huge rule, right? Can you name celebrities that survived several heart attacks? I really don't know any of the celebrities and I would like to know, just to see where they are now...

Hey. I think that we had similar topic already, about celebrities who had heart attacks or bypass surgeries, I just can’t remember. For example, in 2008, Kelsey Grammer was hospitalized after he experienced symptoms of a heart attack while she was at her vacation in Hawaii. While his rep told everyone that the attack was mild, the television actor later said that it was much more severe and that he had almost died because his heart had stopped. She is just one of them, but I took her as a example because she is very young. There are no rules! 

There are a lot of those celebrities who survived heart attacks.
For some of them I am sure that you didn’t know. Larry King is one of them as well. We all do know that he lost his own father to a heart attack at age 43, when the future talk-show host was 9-years-old. Now, King suffered a heart attack at age 53, and needed quintuple-bypass heart surgery later that year. But he told to everyone that he is guilty because of it – he was smoking more than 55 or 60 cigarettes per day.
It is not surprising that he had it.

Yes, it is true. We all do know that about Larry King. And we all do know the story of his life. It is true that people who had someone in their family who had heart attack are more likely to get one than anybody other.  F. Scott Fitzgerald also had it. We know him as author of the distinctive American novels in 1925's "The Great Gatsby." Fitzgerald and wife Zelda also lived in a manner similar to millionaire Jay Gatsby and his obsession. He was really heavy smoker and drinker, Fitzgerald suffered a heart attack in November 1940, before a second one killed him one month later, while in the apartment of his mistress when he was 44 years old. 

And what about Rue McClanahan guys? It is just one more sample in the world of rich and famous who had heart attack. We all do know (actually, some of us) that she died of a brain hemorrhage, but anyway McClanahan had heart bypass surgery in 2009, a year before her death. So I believe that this has a huge onnection. Television audiences remember her as Blanche Deveraux from the hit 1980s sitcom, "The Golden Girls”. I just loved those sitcom even if I was younger. I think that Larry King is the most famous person in this world who had heart attack.

Rosie O’Donnell also had a heart attack guys, and if I am not making a mistake that happened in 2012.  At the time, she wasn’t aware of what was happening, she confessed to everyone. She only had pain in her biceps, so she didn’t end up calling 911 and instead took some aspirin. She was thinking that this is because she hurts her biceps or something like that. But the next day, she saw a cardiologist and learned that one of her arteries was 99 percent blocked, so a stent was put in. According to O’Donnell, the reason she had a heart attack was because she wasn’t taking care of herself just like everyone else.