Good day all,

A few days ago, I was surfing on the internet, and I found some amazing coupon about Candida diet program. I took this coupon, I printed it, and now I can buy the book about Candida diet program. It is ok, because I have a really huge collection of diet books. I think that this one will be great as well.

But, I have a few things that I don’t know, and I want to know. I was wondering do you know how much weight can you lose with candida diet program.

Any information?

Tnx a lot guys! 

Good day there, Being on candida diet program was something the best that happened to me. This diet program literally saved my life, starting from my weight to my health issues as well. I have to say that this diet program is something that I would like to recommend almost everyone at this planet. About your question, well, in seven months, how much I was following this diet program, I lost 32 pounds. It is really hard to handle, it is strict diet program, and I must say that is really, but really hard in the first three weeks. But, it is worth, trust me. I am so clean now, and I am really thankful because I found this diet program!

Good day all,

My husband had some experience with this diet program, but that was a pretty while ago, while he was student, and he was in the dorm with his roommate. He told me that those were a pretty funny times, because girlfriend of his roommate was following this diet program. Boys like boys, they needed someone to cook for them, but they also needed to lose their pounds. According to his words, they gained almost 13 pounds just in the spring break.

He was following this diet program for 3 months, I think, and he lost 15 pounds. It was OK.

Good luck!