Hi everyone,

So I have a really huge problem. A few months ago, three months exactly, I’ve gained a lot of pounds. I gained almost 20 pounds while I was without job. I just became a couch potato, I was playing video games whole day, I was watching TV. Now, my friend told me that our basketball team has some competition in two months. I am scared, because if I don’t lose my pounds, I will not be a part of this competition, and I really want to be a part of it.I was reading about some diet programs, and found that Almased diet program can help me.

Is this true?

How much weight can you lose with Almased?

Tnx a lot! 

I am currently following Almased diet program. I am really happy with it, because while I was following this one for 14 days, I was able to see the first results just in 6 days. Come on, which diet program can make this for you? A little of them, I am sure. Well, I call it a diet program, but it is not a diet program, it is a diet product and I really enjoy in this one. Of course, you can read a lot of bad reviews, but I am telling you from my experience that you can lose your weight. I love to mix my Almased with vanilla milk and it tastes wonderfool. It has a little calories.
Go for it!

I was using Almased supplement as a substitute for breakfast. To be honest, I was a little bit skeptical, but I said – why not? Let’s try it. I really do have a lot of pounds to lose, but somehow I didn’t tryst this one :) I got this supplement from my sister and I wanted to use it. So, this product is safe, it is safe for everyone sugar levels, especially for diabetics. I used to mix this one with non – fat yogurt, and I was using some chia seeds with it. I was surprised because it fills me up until my lunch. It is a little bit expensive, but it worked for me. I started to lose my pounds, but I can’t tell you how much, because I didn’t follow my weight before and after Almased. It works!