Hello guys,

So yesterday, while I was with my mom at lunch at some fancy restaurant, she ordered some Thai meal. She was curious, and she like it.

We started to talk, and I mentioned her this site. I was telling her about Tahiti diet, how we were talking about recipes – bad choice! Now, she is bothering me to find as much as I can about this diet program. She wants to know some recipes, she wants to know a few tips. But, I really want to know, can you really lose weight with Tahiti diet program?

I know that this one is delicious, but…I am skeptical :) 

Hey there,

Don’t worry. You can lose your weight if you want to follow Tahiti diet program. The main reason is because this is one really simple diet program, it is not complicated, it is easy and you know exactly what can you eat and when. I like all those recipes, because I think that they are delicious, and when something is delicious, I think that is even easier to follow some diet program.

So, don’t worry, your mother can follow it, it has all that she needs :) All groceries that can help her be fit but healthy!

Have a nice day 

Hello guys,
I am following this diet program at this moment. I just can say so many positive things about this. At first, I was thinking that this is just one more silly diet, that I won’t be able to lose my pounds, but I was wrong. I just can’t describe you how happy I was in the first days, it was not even hard.
I got a notebook for my birthday, from my boyfriend with all those tasty recipes, and they are really cool. So, before she starts with this diet program, she needs to consult her doctor. Every other thing is just fine :)