My body is in shape of the pear. I mean my hips are wider than the shoulders. I gain weight easily and I think because of that my body tends to be curvier than the other body types. I am unsatisfied with shape of my legs. I was wonder are all the leg lifts, crunches, and hip and butt exercises really doing any good? What I mean is: if I do exercise for legs maybe my body wouldn’t look so curve.

The erroneous belief that doing an exercise for a particular body part will reduce the fat in that area is widely held, but it's not that the exercises aren't doing you any good they just aren't necessarily "burning" fat off of those areas. The muscle group you use when you do leg lifts is the abductors, the muscles of the outer hip along with your inner thigh muscles, they stabilize your legs while walking, running or cycling. But if you do exercises that involve more muscle groups, you can do more work. I honestly don’t understand why you think that your body is curved.

Hi all, Ten minute workout involves operating all the major muscle mass tissue each training procedure. This is done three times a week with relaxing times between workout routines. If you are just starting a plan or going again after a long break you should not do more than one exercise per muscle mass. Any more than that will confirm to be detrimental. The greatest gain in muscle mass tissue and strength will happen in the first few months of the plan. Thanks for your valuable post.

Ten Minute Workout