Two years ago i had a full spinal fusion on my back so i have almost no movement. i am going to the beach and i want to have better abs!!! i need a hard workout that will tone my abs. a 30 day workout would be great!!

I see that you are wanting to workout out your abdominal muscles but have limited ability to move where you can stimulate those muscles for an effective workout.  You may want to try calisthenics.  This is where you tighten your abdominal muscles for seconds at a time. If you are able to bend some at all, you can tighten and squeeze your abs on the count of 10 seconds for a set of 12 each workout.  This is the only thing I can imagine you would be able to do successfully.  If you are able, if you can twist any at all while doing these many situps, this will benefit the lateral muscles as well. 

Due to your spinal fusion you need to be careful about what exercise you undertake. Swimming is an excellent exercise it will keep your whole body supported, therefore causing less damage to your back. Pilates is also very good for strengthening core muscles, but please let the instructor know about your back fusion so that exercises can be targeted towards your needs.